Do you want to get exposure from a targeted audience on your new product launch or just want to increase your affiliate earnings?
A solo ad is one of the easiest and most affordable ways of getting targeted traffic for your offer, lead generation, or driving sales.
In this article, I will discuss everything about solo ads, is it effective for your business, and the best solo ad marketplace to get started.
What is a Solo Ad?
A solo ad is advertising your offer on other people’s email lists wherein only your ad will get advertised in the mail.
The advertisement will have a link or a few links which will drive traffic to your product or landing page.
A solo ad is one of the most effective channels, especially for new marketers who don’t have a sizeable email list to generate sales for their products.
How Does a Solo Ad Works?
The process is quite simple to get started. You need to register on a solo ad marketplace and find a solo ad seller you are interested in working with.
You contact the seller or the list owner and buy a solo ad, either based on the number of subscribers it will be sent to or based on the number of clicks you will get.
Once the email is sent, you get clicks and conversions based on ad relevancy and list quality. Solo ads work best for affiliate and information marketers.
Are Solo Ads Right for Your Business?
Solo ads work great for some businesses and are a cost-effective way to build a list fast or get good exposure for a new product.
But you need to be careful while selecting a solo ad seller who can give good ROI.
Solo ads would work best for those marketers who are in a niche that is oversaturated or highly competitive for search engine traffic such as weight loss, affiliate marketing.
Those who are just starting a new business or launching a new product and quickly want to tap their target audience should definitely try solo ads.
Benefits of Solo Ads
Here are a few benefits of investing in solo ads –
- Targeted Audience – With solo ads, you are getting exposure to a real targeted audience in large numbers who will see, click and buy your offer
- No Need to Have Your Own List – As you know, building a quality and targeted list takes a lot of time and effort, and with solo ads, you are taking advantage of getting the same exposure by leveraging someone else’s list
- Don’t Have to Write Your own Ads – Writing or designing an email is time-consuming. Most of the solo ad sellers write ads for you, which reduces your time and effort significantly
- Cost-Effective – Solo ads cost much less as compared to other advertisements for such a targeted audience. Most of the advertisers charge 20 to 50 cents per click
Should You Buy Solo Ads?
It is very much clear from the points above that Solo ads can be really beneficial in many situations.
If you are an affiliate marketer, I would recommend that you should try solo ads to increase the sales of your affiliate products.
If you are a budding marketer and want to give your clients some quality leads, solo ads are a smart way to get it at a low cost.
But it is important to note that good results lie in the good selection, so choose your list provider carefully.
Solo Ads: Do’s and Don’ts
Solo Ad Do’s
- Test a list before running a full ad campaign
- Consider your niche while figuring out click goals and click prices
- Start with a 200-400 click campaign initially
- Try to look for sellers having 35%-40% opt-in rates
Solo Ad Don’ts
- Do not just blindly enter the solo ad marketplace, not every market is right for solo ads. You can try solo ads if you are in internet marketing, health, financial, crypto or personal development
- Do not drive email campaigns towards webinars as they generally don’t work for email
- Do not just start selling high-priced products straightway as these are cold leads. Make cold traffic warmer by using funnels
Where Can I Buy Solo Ads?
There are many solo ad marketplaces available online but most of them are filled with shady lists and use spammy or bot clicks. Udimi is a trusted solo ad marketplace that has a strict process for filtering out spammy clicks and is worth your investment.
Where to Find Solo Ads
Choose a solo ad marketplace that is most trusted by the internet marketers and have a good reputation in the market. Check their process of filtering bot clicks and how strict they are in verifying the lists of the sellers.
I would recommend you to go with Udimi as it has high-quality vendors and offer protection against fake clicks.
What Is Udimi?
Udimi is one of the most commonly used solo ad marketplaces for purchasing solo ads.
It brings influencers and buyers at a single platform and has more than 200 verified sellers listed on the portal.
But, you need to test a list first to see the results and once you find an ideal match, you can drive more campaigns to get conversions.
Benefits of Udimi
Here are some of the key benefits of Udimi –
- Buyer protection against spammy clicks
- Simple UI and easy to use platform
- Sellers go through several layers of verification to confirm the quality of their list
- Diverse range of niches available
- Cost effective as compared to other marketplaces
How to Buy a Solo Ad on Udimi?
Here is a step-by-step process of buying a solo ad on Udimi –
- Register on Udimi by creating a free account
- Find a solo ad seller by using the filters as per your need
- Read the ratings and reviews of the seller before selecting a seller
- Select the number of visitors or clicks you need, the landing page URL and date of running campaign
- Once the seller approves your order, you will start getting the traffic on your landing page.
- You can access all the stats related to the campaign including the clicks, conversions, etc.
The Bottom Line
Personally, if you are planning to give solo ads a try, Udimi should be the first marketplace on your list.
With a set of features such as advanced spam filtering, buyer protection, seller verification, and diverse niche options, you need not go anywhere to invest your hard-earned money.